No matter how expert in-house staff are at planning and running meetings there are often times when organisations identify a need for an external facilitator—someone to bring independence, neutrality, a new perspective.
We work with clients to plan and run outcome-focused meetings. These range from stakeholder consultations, strategic planning sessions with company Boards/CEOs, to management workshops and departmental-wide planning days.
Prior to the meeting we help:
- identify/confirm the purpose of the workshops and desired outcomes
- identify attendees and develop the agenda
- design the group processes to attain the desired results
During the meeting we:
- keep the meeting on track and manage the group process
- encourage participation from all and foster solutions
- note unresolved issues for later debate
Post the meeting, if required, we:
- write up the key outcomes/results
- provide counsel on addressing unresolved issues